For all of you up for the challenge, I highly recommend you do something similar. To be honest, usually it would be a requirement to join the 30-day paleo adventure but I don't want to put a ton of parameters on this thing.
As you will see in my Personal Log
I like to keep track of the following categories for the following reasons:
- sleep; will I see an immediate dip in performance due to lack of sleep...is it delayed?
- (yellow) CrossFit (CF) workout of the day (WOD) and time; track improvement and does my body perform better at morning WODs vs. aftenoon WODs?
- (orange) CrossFit Endurance (CFE) WOD; same reason as CF WODs
- (green) double days CF and CFE
- (blue) rest days
- menu; make sure I get enough food- mainly focus on maintain a healthy protein and fat intake. The numbers beside the food items are quantity calculations based on the ZONE. Please, if you want to know more, ask me questions.
- questions I want to look up
- research I've done